Project Name: Sligo Credit Union
An exceptional project which provided for the refurbishment and change of use of “The Clarence Hotel” from a hotel and nightclub into the new headquarters for Sligo Credit Union. The overall refurbishment extended to c. 1,520 sqm.
The building was originally constructed as a residence. It is thought to have been constructed around the early 1800’s. The new use of the building as a financial institution is a compatible use which will ensure that the building is maintained and conserved for future generations.
VHA were able to provide a combined Architectural and specialist Conservation Architectural service which provided the client with added value and a more integrated design.